Wednesday, June 24, 2009

HOPE OF AMERICA

Our granddaughter Kayla invited me to go to a production that I'm not sure how many, but a lot of schools in Utah participate. They are all 5th graders and they practice for this event most of the year. It is an AWESOME production, the kids were amazing and it made me proud to be an American!! Thank you, Kayla for inviting me! :-) Kayla was one of the blue students. The picture below the students all have flashlights and they perform a beautiful song and use their flashlights during the song.
After the production Kayla, Stephanie and I went to get frozen yogurt at our favorite yogurt place in American Fork.




3 comments:

  1. What fun times to have as mother, daughter, and granddaughter! Looks like it would be an AMAZING production....hopefully I'll be able to attend one of these someday! What a great girl Kayla is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures. I love the flashlight one. That would have been really fun to go to. What a special program to be a part of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe when Kameron is in 5th grade we can all go! Wouldn't that be fun?? They would like to take the production on the road, but they need a lot of money to do that and they just don't have the funds. It really was amazing!

    ReplyDelete