Friday, January 15, 2010

CHRISTMAS 2009

We spent Christmas in Utah and had a great time! It was a lot of fun to see our family there and our friends! It was fun going to see Kayla play basketball, Kameron play soccer (both are very good!), Voicemail (a group of men that sing Acapella), the lights at Thanksgiving Point, the movies, dinner, the lights at Temple Square (beautiful!!) etc.....the list goes on! It was pretty cold, but it only snowed one day while I was there and I was there two weeks.
P.S. I think I have found the secret to getting my pictures to download...I just can't do more than 3 at a time.


3 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I'm glad you were able to spend time with your family here in Utah. Too bad you don't still live here! I hope you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a great time while you were here! You would never know I was sicker than a dog that same night as those pics. Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures! Glad you had a nice Christmas. I like the Thanksgiving lights there and the white snow.

    ReplyDelete