Wednesday, April 15, 2009

TURKEY'S ON THE ROOF!!

About a month and a half ago Steve came home from work and asked me if any thing exciting had happened that day and I replied "no not really, just the usual day". Then the next morning around 7 a.m. I heard dogs barking and what I could swear were turkey's, but I thought no that's silly; I don't think there would be turkey's around here. Well I got up and looked outside and wouldn't you know it on the building next to us there were turkey's on the roof!! Pretty crazy! Count them...there are six! It's a good thing it wasn't Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

  1. How crazy it is that those 6 turkeys ended up on the roof next door....I guess you had an exciting story to tell dad when he got home that day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of Turkeys on roofs before! I didn't even think they could fly so high.

    ReplyDelete