Friday, March 27, 2009

STEVE'S 60TH SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY

I had such a great time planning Steve's 60th Surprise Birthday Party! And he really was surprised!! I already mentioned in my previous post that Stephanie, Greg and kids came a couple of days before his birthday, but didn't actually surprise him until the day of his birthday. We met at Applebee's where they surprised him---he was delighted to see them! I had a lot of help from my kids with the party and I really appreciated it! On the day of his party the weather actually cooperated with us and the guys took Steve golfing in the morning and then that night Scott & Christine had the party at their home. When we arrived I had arranged a Scottish piper to be out front playing. We had dinner, played a couple of games and I had also arranged for a couple of Highland dancers. It was a lot of fun to get together with family and friends! Hope you enjoy some of the pictures we took.

3 comments:

  1. That's one great looking family you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are really cute pics of you guys with the grandchildren....wish Bryan's hair could've been cut back then! Made me laugh when I saw the pic of him with you guys!

    ReplyDelete