Friday, March 27, 2009

I'VE BEEN TAGGED

I've been tagged. So here is how it works. You go to your fourth folder in my pictures and then go to the fourth picture...post it and write some thing about it. I don't have very many friends that have blogs...so I tag my friend, Lynette. When I went to my fourth folder I only had three pictures so I'm going to post the third picture and tell you about it. This picture is actually a really special picture. It was taken at Adam-ondi-ahman on a trip that we took in July 2005. What a spiritual and great trip that was. We took this picture because we were wondering if it was the altar that Adam built after he and Eve were taken out of the Garden of Eden..

3 comments:

  1. Wow that's a really cool picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great spiritual experience you must've had! Great pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I wonder if that really is the alter? Would it have lasted that long? That's an amazing thought to think about.

    ReplyDelete