Friday, March 27, 2009

WELCOME TO CALIFORNIA!

Well I finally got my pictures downloaded from my camera, so I thought I would go back to the middle of January when I left Utah. Below is a picture of what our yard looked liked when I left (Steve was curious about how much snow we still had in our yard). And also a picture of our granddaughter, Karianne waiting at the front door to take me to the airport. I miss you, Karianne! :-( I also miss Kyle, Kayla & Kameron! And of course Stephanie & Greg!! But we got to see them about five weeks later when they surprised Steve by coming to California for his 60th birthday party! I'll write about it in another post. It was such a great surprise and we appreciated them coming! Thank you for coming...it meant a lot!!
















When I arrived in California Scott, Christine, Carissa and Maia surprised me by putting a saying on the rug at our front door. The picture of it is below. Then they surprised me by also being at the condo! It was fun to see them and such a warm welcome! Thank You!! :-)

2 comments: